Even though there was still a chill that required warmer pieces, I wanted to feel light & airy. To achieve that I chose lighter colors and different shapes. I just put more blonde in my hair too, so that added lightness as well.
Taking what I learned from last time, I had free reign on shoes to allow for more flexibility. I also added in my favorite color to be the “pop” that was missing from the fall 10×10.
Without further ado, here’s what I chose.
1) Beige trench coat (secondhand)
2) Rust fit & flare jacket (bought from black owned business)
3) Light blue denim duster
4) Structured cream cardigan
5) Dark red sweater(s) (secondhand)
6) Polka dot button up(s) (secondhand)
7) White turtleneck(s) (secondhand)
8) Rust jeans (everlane)
9) Stone straight leg crops (everlane)
10) Light blue jeans
SHOES (not included in count)
White high-top sneakers
Ruby docs (secondhand)
WINTER GEAR (not included in count)
Cream satin lined beanie (bought from black owned business)
Rust leather gloves